Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I get a call from Jithin at 9:30 PM. He tells me to to come to Cavity's room. As soon as I enter the room, I get to know it's my cup of tea... Graphic Designing! They are the coords of this Shaastra event called IQ. They even managed to get a collaboration from 'Mensa-high IQ society'. Then began... The Quest for the next pseud looking poster. Partially inspired by a poster of the movie 'Rajneeti' this is mostly Pratul, Jordy, Bibhu and Cavity's idea.. Kudos to all of them, and also to me for making it happen!

4 comments:

  1. But Bond is a fictional character......u could have chosen someone real.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats not bond.. thats Sherlock Holmes. Well, we wanted to show intelligent people in different fields..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very interesting and rewarding. many thanks I love it

    gazo

    yepi

    friv 2

    ReplyDelete
  4. I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have enjoyed best essay tips reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.I’ll use this information for my essays.

    ReplyDelete